LordTown x Matchwood Messenger Bag

Hohoho! Lately I bought a messenger bag for myself (since now I got my own fixed gear).
This bag is a crossover project between local brand LordTown and Taiwan brand Matchwood.
and I really love the details for this messenger bag, hope I rocks this messenger bag together with my fixed gear ^^

Hohoho, the messenger bag is inside this bag (I like this bag too ^^)


Is really cool~!

LordTown, from Malaysia.

Matchwood, from Taiwan.

Here goes the details inside the bag.

I love this red Matchwood strap ^^

Inside the bag got BIG space! and got a lots of very useful compartment too!

Inside also got this water resistant bag, cool rite?

Got 2 reflective strap at the bottom of the bag, so that vehicle from behind can see it when u ride your fixed gear at nite, always safety 1st ^^

the back of the bag also got 2 pockets!

Well, I really love the big space and all the compartment inside this messenger bag, is really useful and easy carry ^^
For those who looking for a messenger bag lately, I really recommended this 1 ^^
and hope u guys going to love it too~

3 comments:

Ah Eva Eva said...

yo...got the water resistant bag somemore!!!! how much how much?!

mc said...

yor! yor! buy urself la><

diablo4shop said...

In case you are reading this article publish as one of RuneScape's beginners, you may have currently have skilled our own beautiful new training intent on the island involving Ashdale. It's important for individuals to be able to pleasant beginners in the online game, and I believe the newest beginning sport experience demonstrates our ongoing acquisition of keeping RuneScape healthful for that lengthy expression.
D3 Gems

Diablo 3 Gems