Those Days... in AD TIME

phew... now only i realize been quite long time i didnt update my blog since i quit my previous job,
and i think most of u guys know i already working in new place with new job ^^

i work there for almost 3 years... and now become part of my memory...
here got few pics i took, is part of my life... i took it before i left - AD TIME.

every morning, the place i punch my card...

everytime, the place i make my coffee...

everyday, the door i go in and out...

every evening, leng lui Amanda fetch me to LRT, and this the place we always pass by...

and everyday i sit here, i online, i read magazines, i do my works, and i answer the phones...


also got some instax i took before i left:
my beautiful and smart A&P Manager- Francine (I miss her foods ^^)

The Leng Lui Amanda, who always help me a lots and always drop me at LRT station ^^

lovely CK who sit infront me ^^

The Leng Lui mama, May ^^


The all time happy person in office, Yee Ling ^^

6 comments:

Xiao Wei said...

walau... ur office kitchen so big... the magazine on ur table like gunung~~~!!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

and all female workers!

yayawoo said...

xiao wei : muahahaha... the kitchen not only big, some more got very damn nice coffee machine ^^

VaVa : muahahaha... at 2nd floor, only me and boss is male ^^ so they very sayang me 1

kii said...

yea, surrounded by lenglui and nothing but lengluis only. Lucky dude. XD

yayawoo said...

kii : muahahaha... yeah, really lucky ^^
(so u got ur camera already rite? ^^)

bibichun said...

how come all are girls ah?
grrr